LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2019
LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2019
Get Ready For Vegas' Biggest Weekend!
3,000 travelers from schools all over the country
Hottest clubs on the Vegas' strip
Top DJs and Artists
What You'll Read About...
Flights & Shuttle
Flight & Shuttle
- Be sure to log into your account to check your flight timeLog into your profile
- Check in for your flight on the Southwest website (on desktop only) using the confirmation number you were sent 24 hours prior to your departure
• Check-in beginning 24 hours – 1 hour prior to your scheduled departure time
• Because this is a group reservation, you will still need to pick up your boarding pass at the airport kiosk
• If you have any issues with checking in, be sure to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight to check in at the kiosk
- Need help finding flight info in your account? Check out our Flight FAQ page
If you purchased your airfare through JusCollege, included is complimentary transportation for the following:
- From Mccarran Airport to the Hotel on arrival day
- From your hotel of stay to Mccarran airport on departure day
*If you ONLY purchased a land package through JusCollege, you are responsible for your own transportation.
Arriving in Vegas
- When you land, go to the terminal 1 baggage claim, grab your bags and then find the JusCollege staffer who will be located in between claims 8 & 10 near the starbucks.The JusCollege staff will be in BRIGHT ORANGE JusCollege Shirts
- JusCollege staff will walk you to your shuttle that will first take your hotel for the JusCollege Check In. After that, the shuttle will take you directly to your hotel of stay.
- Your return shuttle will pick you up at the same place you are dropped off. Shuttles leave EXACTLY 3 hours before your scheduled flight time. Shuttles will not wait so do not be late.
JusCollege Check In
All JusCollege travelers must come to the JusCollege check-in. At the JusCollege Check-In attendees will receive their club access wristbands for the entire weekend. If you have purchased an open bar package through JusCollege you will receive your add-ons at the JusCollege check-in!
Location: Level Up Bar (Near Hakkasan nightclub)
When: Friday, August 30th
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
From the MGM Front Desk
From the front walk through the casino floor and bear left toward Whiskey Down. Walk past Whiskey Down, The David Copperfield Theatre, and TAP and LEVEL UP will be on the right adjacent to Hakkasan.
From the Strip
LEVEL UP is located near the entrance from the Las Vegas Strip. Once you walk into MGM Grand, take a left and you will be at Level Up, adjacent to Hakkasan.
- You must have a valid ID to check in.
- You cannot pick up a wristband for a friend, a JusCollege staff member has to place the wristband on each individual (no loose wristbands will be handed out). Each member of the room will need to check in.
- Make sure to come to the JusCollege Check-In before heading to the hotel check-in.
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Check-In Time: 3:00pm
Check Out Time: 11:00am
Check-In Age: 21+ (Room leader MUST be of age)
Resort Fee: $37 per room per night + tax DUE at Check In (This is NOT included in your JusCollege Package and is due to the hotel at check in)
Incidental hold of $100 is due per room, per night at check-in. This is a hold on your card that will be released back onto your card in the event that there are no damages or charges made to the room). If members use a debit card for incidentals they will take the money out of your account then refunded 7-10 business days after your stay. If you use a credit card, there is a temporary hold and will be lifted after check out.
Important Information for Hotel Check-In:
- If you arrive earlier than 3pm, you can try and check in (sometimes rooms are available… it all depends on hotel availability).
- If rooms are not ready you can leave your items at the Bell Desk until 3 pm.
- Only send the ROOM LEADER to the front desk. Do not send your entire group or the hotel reserves the right to charge for “additional occupants”. Please confirm who your room leader is before arriving in Vegas. This can be found on your JusCollege account.
- Hotel pricing is based on Double Occupancy. Additional check-in persons are subject to additional charges
If you are arriving outside of the set JusCollege Check In hours you can check in at one of our wristband replacement locations at the MGM Grand. If you lost your wristband, no worries! Come to a wristband replacement at the set times to receive a replacement.
(Past the MGM Grand Casino next to the Hakkasan Entry.)
DATE & TIMES:
Saturday, August 31st
10:00 am – 10:00pm
Sunday, September 1st
10:00 am – 1:00pm
7:00pm – 10:00pm
Important Club Cut Off Times
Please be sure to check this section for the most updated gueslist cut off times for club entry. We highly encourage you to arrive at least 1-1.5 hours prior to the cut off times
Thursday, Aug. 29th
? Hakkasan | Lil Jon | 12:00am cut off for entry
Friday, Aug. 30th
☀️Wet Republic | Zedd | 3:00pm cut off for entry
? Jewel | Playboi Carti | 11:00pm cut off for entry
? Omnia | Martin Garrix | 11:00pm cut off for entry
? Hakkasan | Steve Aoki | 12:00am cut off for entry
Saturday, Aug. 31st
☀️Tao Beach Club | Sheck Wes | 1:00pm cut off for entry
☀️Encore Beach Club | The Chainsmokers | 11:30am cut off for entry
? Encore Beach Club @ Night | Alan Walker | 12:30am cut off for entry
? Tao Night Club | A Boogie Wit A Hoodie | 12:30am cut off for entry
? XS Nightclub | RL Grime | 12:00am Cut Off
Sunday, Sept. 1st
☀️ Wet Republic | Tiesto | 1:00pm cut off for entry
? Omnia | Illenium | 11:30pm cut off for entry
?Hakkasan | Cam’Ron | 12:30am cut off for entry
- MUST have even guy/girl ratio for FREE entry, MORE girls the better! If uneven, ALL guys may have to pay.
- MUST HAVE VALID ID IN ORDER TO GET INTO CLUB. 21+ ONLY.
- Must be inside club before the cutoff time. If you are in line during the cutoff time you will not be allowed in. Must be inside the venue.
- Be sure to dress according to each club’s dress code policy. Check the club’s website for full details.
- Must enter through GUEST LIST line.
- Guest list cut off times:
- Arrive 30-60 min prior to ensure a smooth entry
- Cut-off times subject to change
- EXACT times TBA
- ALL GUEST LIST TIMES ARE DETERMINED BY VENUE
- VENUE MAY CLOSE GUEST LIST AT THEIR DISCRETION DUE TO CAPACITY AND SAFETY OF GUESTS.
- Wristbands must be put on prior to arrival by a JusCollege Staff Member.
- Any passing of wristbands on the casino floor or near club could result in denial of entry.
- Selling of wristbands is strictly prohibited.
- Club management has the right to confiscate wristbands and refuse entry to anyone they believe to break these rules.
- Club Lineup capacity
- If a nightclub approaches its capacity, they reserve the right to immediately cut-off all guest lists.
- The venue may deny access to any traveler at its sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMER: JusCollege is not responsible for lost / damaged / stolen wristbands. We will do our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee wristband replacement.
This is peak season in Vegas and a holiday weekend. We highly recommend arriving at the club for at least 1 hour before the cut off time to ensure you have enough time.
Saturday, August 31st, 2019
On The Record @ Park MGM
7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Must have a valid 21+ ID to enter venue
- Must have prepaid through JusCollege.com prior to August 23rd for online payment. Door pricing will be $60 cash.
- Venue doors open at 7 PM. No re-entry allowed.
Your return shuttle will pick you up in the same place you are dropped off. Shuttles leave exactly 3 hours before your scheduled flight time. Shuttles will not wait so do not be late.